ESG Asia 2012
|Download Report PDF||Click to Download|
With almost 200 delegates registered, ESG Asia is now closed to new registrations. Whether you able to attend or not, the ESG Asia Conference Magazine is available for free download here.
Contributed articles include:
- Asia’s path to sustainable consumption: By 2020, Asia is expected to represent the biggest group of consumers in the world, spending USD 32 trillion per annum
- The Emerging Markets Disclosure Project: Global Investors and Researchers Collaborate to Build Transparency in Local Markets
- The equities style guide: “One size fits all” does not apply in ESG integration
- More from less: How far down the continuum of care does the investment manager’s responsibility persist?
- As European asset owners embrace SRI, what are the lessons for Asian investors?
- Carbon efficient index outperforming
- Has Finance lost its Dharma?
- Oh, to begin again!
- Insights for Improving CSR Disclosure by Companies Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
ESG Asia Conference Magazine PDF download
ESG Asia 2012
SGX Auditorium, Singapore, March 27, 2012
link to conference web site
Organised Jointly by:
Responsible Investor and Responsible Research
In Partnership with:
SGX – Singapore Exchange
First State Investments
Holland Financial Centre
Osmosis Investment Management
PRI | UKSIF | Asria | Eurosif | RIAA | imas
Investment & Pensions Asia | Asian investment managers guide
South Pole Carbon Asset Management Ltd is the carbon offset partner of ESG Asia 2012.
Responsible Investor is taking its highly successful series of ESG events – ESG Europe and ESG USA – into Asia for the first time in 2012.
RI’s ESG conference series brings together asset owners, asset managers, governments and regulators, financial services and banking groups, corporates, stock exchanges and service providers to discuss the development of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues in institutional investment and market finance.
Launched 2007, Responsible Investor (RI) is the only dedicated news service reporting on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues for institutional investors. Since 2008, Responsible Investor has produced 15 conferences dedicated to ESG themes including ESG Europe (now in its 5th year) and ESG USA (now in its 4th year).
Responsible Research is the leading provider of quality independent ESG research in Asia. Institutional asset owners and investment managers rely on their analysis of material non-financial indicators to assess risk to earnings in portfolios across several asset classes. Their Asian Sustainability Rating™ tool, covering the top 750 companies in Asia ex Japan, allows investors, companies and regulators to track ESG performance by sector and country. Their sector, thematic and company reports are widely recognised as offering the deepest level of insight, invaluable for integrating ESG and engaging with companies across diversified Asian portfolios. Responsible Research holds regular seminars and roundtables for its clients to enable top-level discussion on key sustainability themes.
For further information about Responsible Investor Conferences link here or email Tony Hay