Read about this job online at: https://www.responsible-investor.com/resource/jobs/communications_assistant3/
|Closing Date||Jul 23, 2019|
|Salary||From £22,223 to £22,223|
|Location||London , United Kingdom|
|Contact||HR at CDP|
|Telephone||0203 818 3973|
|Website Link||visit website|
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Communications Assistant to work in our communications team, based in our London headquarters. Reporting to one of the Communications Managers, the ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with excellent administrative skills and a keen interest in PR as well as strong social media and digital communications capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establish communications processes – press release creation/draft briefing documents for management and media/press lists etc.;
• Manage media monitoring and daily news updates;
• Update and manage resources and templates;
• Collate funders’ materials;
• Organise inductions and prepare relevant materials;
• Manage centralised communications hub;
• Coordinate/manage corporate subscriptions;
• Assist with managing and sourcing media monitoring platforms;
• Collate monthly team report for CDP-wide meetings;
• Draft press releases and assist with media outreach;
• Draft blogs and assist with content;
• Draft tweets and assist with social media;
• Filing on communications shared drive;
• General admin support;
• Website admin.
Required skills and experience:
• An understanding of and desire to work proactively to promote corporate sustainability;
• A desire to work in communications and PR;
• Good MS Office software skills (particularly Excel) and database fluency;
• Strong administrative skills;
• Able to support a busy team;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
Salary and Benefits: £22,223 offered on a fixed term 1 year contract in our London office, with potential for extension. Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be notified of interviews.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet the required skills and experience or key responsibilities, which should be no more than two pages, to email@example.com with ‘Communications Assistant’ in the subject. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 23 July at 09:00am GMT but early applications are encouraged and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. First round interviews will be held week commencing 29 alongside a writing test.
To publish a Job Announcement contact Tony at Responsible-Investor.com.