ESG has been described as “the new bottom line” by Goldman Sachs. It's hard to argue with that when there's $59 trillion committed to ESG integration via the PRI, and it's on the agenda at the G20 and the Bank of England. This RI Webinar with Thomson Reuters examines how incorporating ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes can mitigate portfolio risk and enhance performance.
Discussion and Q&A:
· Portfolio management in transition: long termism, carbon risk, ESG
· It’s all about performance: ESG as a driver of investment strategy and performance
· Shock protection: using ESG analysis to mitigate downside risks
· The importance of access to accurate and transparent data
· Daniel Brooksbank, Editor, Responsible-Investor.com
· Robert Walker, Director of Governance & Social Research, HSBC Global Banking and Markets
· Tim Verheyden, Associate Researcher, Arabesque Asset Management
· Christopher Greenwald, Head of SI Research, RobecoSAM
· Detlef Glow, Head of Lipper EMEA Research, Thomson Reuters
*“The New Bottom Line” is attributed to Goldman Sachs.