Pension funds from Australia, Canada, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa and Sweden have been nominated (short listed) for two awards recognizing excellence in responsible investment reporting.
The RI Reporting Awards – now in their second year – showcase excellence in responsible investment and ESG reporting. The two awards for Best RI Report 2014 – one for Large Pension Funds with assets under management (AUM) greater than €25bn and another for Medium & Small Pension Funds with AUM less than €25bn – will be announced at the RI Europe 2014 conference in London on June 3-5. The awards are based on proprietary research of more than 1,000 pension funds around the world. The 2013 award for Best RI Report by a Large Pension Fund went to the Netherlands’ PFZW, with commendations for CalPERS and Folksam. The best Medium & Small award went to the Environment Agency with commendations for Norway’s Folketrygdfondet and Australia’s VicSuper.
Nominated – Large Funds:
GEPF (South Africa)
PSP Investments (Canada)
Storebrand (Norway)*Nominated – Medium & Small Funds:*
Fonds de solidarité FTQ (Canada)
New Zealand Super (NZ)
• James Gifford, Senior Fellow, Initiative for Responsible Investment, Harvard
• Gordon Hagart, CEO, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors
• Dr. Andreas G. F. Hoepner, Associate Professor of Finance, ICMA Centre, Henley Business School; Senior Academic Fellow, United Nations backed Principles for Responsible Investment
• Marcel Jeucken, Head of Responsible Investment, PGGM
• Steve Lydenberg, Partner, Domini Social Investments
• Dawn Turner, Head of Environmental Finance and Pension Fund Management, The Environment Agency Pension Fund
• Hugh Wheelan, Responsible Investor
• Helene Winch, Director of Policy and Research, PRI