This article is Free, but to access more of our content, you can sign up for a no strings attached 28-day free trial here.
“What the crisis has done is remind people that prevention is better than cure and a lot of the ESG philosophy is really about looking ahead and anticipating risks and opportunities that may not have been spotted and building them in.”
The words of SSGA’s Rick Lacaille in the conversation with Responsible Investor’s Daniel Brooksbank.
He also sees how “slow burn” ESG issues play out over the long-term.
Recorded on May 26, 2020
The other videos in the series include:
• Green Century Capital Management’s Leslie Samuelrich
• Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s Sheila Patel
• NN Investment Partners’ Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen
• MSCI’s Remy Briand
• Sustainalytics’ Michael Jantzi
• Wespath’s Dave Zellner
• WHEB’s George Latham
• Morningstar's Libby Bernick
• ISS ESG’s Marija Kramer
• UBS’s Michael Baldinger
• Aegon’s Brunno Maradei
• DWS’s Michael Lewis
• Unigestion’s Fiona Frick
• Fidelity’s Romain Boscher