We are really pleased and proud to be relaunching the Responsible Investor website today (Monday November 25).
What does the RI website re-launch mean for you as an RI reader?
You don’t need to change anything: you’ll receive your Responsible Investor alert as usual every day, and all saved article URLs and website passwords remain the same. See below in this e-mail for some of the main site functionality changes.
The RI Leaders interviews series
To celebrate this week’s relaunch we’re running a special series of free-to-air C-suite Leaders interviews talking to senior investment professionals.
We are also running a series of free-to-air Q&A response articles on our recent, hugely successful series of EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan webinars.
The RI Leaders interviews series will run as follows
- Monday: David Blood, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Generation Investment Management.
- Tuesday: Laurent Ramsey, Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Pictet Asset Management
- Wednesday: Fiona Frick, Chief Executive Officer of the Unigestion Group
- Thursday: Eloy Lindeijer, Chief Investment Management, PGGM
- Friday: Sonja Laud, Chief Investment Officer, Legal & General Investment Management
EU Action Plan webinar Q&A responses
RI's EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan webinars can be listened to in playback on the RI webinar page.
The Q&A responses answer the questions that listeners had which couldn’t be answered in the time allotted, and which our webinar speakers have generously taken the time to respond to in writing. These will run in three parts:
- EU Action Plan Updates Beyond the Technical Expert Group: Martin Spolc, Head of the Sustainable Finance and Fintech unit in the European Commission's Directorate General for Financial Services.
- The EU classification system for sustainable activities (taxonomy): Nathan Fabian, Chief Responsible Investment Officer at the PRI and Rapporteur for the Taxonomy Group of the EU Technical Expert Group on Sustainable Finance.
- Green Bond Standards: Aila Aho, Rapporteur, EU Green Bond Standard on the TEG and Executive Adviser, Sustainability at Nordea.
We’ve made some great changes to the Responsible Investor site!
WE’VE HAD A CLEAN UP
The new site architecture and presentation is clear, simple to navigate and fully responsive for mobile and tablet.
WE’VE TONED UP
We’ve introduced new reports, jobs and webinars channels based on the information you told us you wanted.
WE’RE RATIONALISING E-MAIL
Our new e-mail alert incorporates the full suite of RI journalism: news, features and commentary, plus regular updates on jobs, reports, webinars and events in one e-mail alert.
WE’RE HELPING YOU ORGANISE RI CONTENT
We’ve introduced a new My RI function, a personal folder on the site where you can save articles, reports and webinars and add ‘notes’ to them for future reference. Just click 'Save in my articles' on an article and it will appear in your own personal content folder, which you can access by clicking My RI at the top of the screen. You can also forward on all content to your contacts, with notes.
WE’RE HELPING YOU FIND AND FILTER RI CONTENT
We’ve developed a new search, categorisation and tagging system for content that makes it easier for you to hone down your searches and to browse our content.
The new Categories/Menu burger bar is a helicopter view of the main content areas that we cover across the main ESG themes, investment asset classes, plus new corporate, banking and insurance silos. Click on a category to see all related content.
The Search toolbar has been optimised to search across all RI content: articles, webinars, reports and events. A separate search toolbar in jobs can reference all jobs.
If you want to Browse specific content, click into the toolbar section and refine your search. i.e. you may want to see all 'Water engagement' content: in that case type in keyword: "Water" and link it to "Category: engagement", plus add a time range if you want to narrow the browse reference further.
If you have any questions about the relaunch, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Best wishes from the RI team.