Dinner dialogue: the future of ESG client reporting in 3 courses
Senior leaders from the European asset owner and asset manager communities joined Schroders and Responsible Investor for a high-level dinner discussion on the future of ESG reporting from fund managers to clients, against the backdrop of a rapidly evolving regulatory landscape (COP21, TFCD, IORP Directive, Stewardship/Shareholder Rights/Non-Financial Reporting Directive, etc.)
Discussion questions included:
- What is the level of investor awareness of current ESG reporting initiatives/regulations?
- Why are these regulations being introduced, and how will they have to be adopted?
- What do asset owners want to see?
- Are fund managers transparent enough about how they integrate ESG into investment strategies?
- What pressure are they/will they be under to do so?
This free, downloadable, quick-to-read report is the account of the dinner discussion, available via the FREE Download (PDF) link above.Download PDF